The opalite takes center stage on the Astraea Opal Necklace. With its high vibin' energy, and delicate, yet distinctive look, Astraea is such an easy go-to piece. Don't let her small size fool you, she's quite mighty. Her starburst design is intricately detailed w/ cubic zirconia stones, adding incredible depth. The opalite crystal center stone is one of personal power, harnessing ying-yang balance by containing both energizing and relaxing properties. An instant favorite for years to come. Available in Gold.
- Petite Gold Necklace w/ Starburst Opalite Pendant
- Starburst pendant w/ small opalite center stone & cubic zirconia detailing
- 14-16" adjustable 16 kt. gold-filled delicate satellite ball chain w/ extender chain
- 16 kt. gold plated pendant, setting and hardware
- Round man-made opalite crystal center stone
- Small moonstone beaded detailing at closure
- Lobster clasp
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Scrub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry.
- Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opalite to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching info. on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opalite.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opalite or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
- 14-16" in length- Satellite Ball Chain
- Adjustable chain at closure
- Weight: .01 lb.