Meet the Bai Crystal Earrings. We love their celestial design, boho vibe, and awakening healing crystals. These unique 18 kt. gold plated earrings capture the moon's phases embedded in its crescent shape, facing the sun's silhouette, protected by powerful influencers, the Angel Aura Quartz Crystals.
The sand on Siesta Key's Siesta Beach is 99% crystal quartz, unlike any other beach on the planet. Crystal quartz is a deflector of negative energy, and has a tremendous amount of healing, protective and positive properties. Such a large concentration of quartz deflects light extremely well- leaving the sand cool to the touch and on the toes.
Standing or laying on its powdery white beach, the fine crystal sand vibrates and amplifies your own energy, connecting the energy and spirit of the earth to yours. The Bai Crystal Earrings channel those protective vibes, and elegantly tie together any look. Available in Gold.
Crystals worn on the ears have different metaphysical benefits than those worn on the chest or wrist-they help to awaken the upper energy centers of the body and the upper chakras-particularly the throat chakra and third eye chakra.
- 18 kt. Gold Plated Drop Earrings w/ Dangling Moon Phase Design & Angel Aura Crystal Quartz
- G-ring dangling circle hoop earrings w/ affixed moon phase design surrounding the bottom half of circle (sun) design
- Authentic Angel Aura Crystal Quartz stones are wrapped in 18 kt. gold plated wire and suspended from the bottom of each earring
- By undergoing a process called chemical vapor deposition, or "CVD", Authentic Angel Aura Crystals are created by combining titanium and niobium. The raw quartz crystal is put into a vacuum under extreme heat and fused with the precious metals, which creates an iridescent glow (also enhancing its power). Angel Aura Quartz is known to awaken awareness and manifest greater joy, a stronger connection with others, and a greater spiritual sense.
- 30 mm hoops
- 18 kt. gold plating throughout earrings, hardware, and wiring attaching crystals
- French wire backs for pierced ears, clear rubber ear backs for support
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Crystals may vary slightly in size due to their unique raw nature, & the natural formation of crystals
- Made in the United States of America
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Avoid wearing in water. Lightly wipe down the gold plated portion of earrings after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Dust your crystals occasionally w/ a soft makeup brush.
- Every few months, soak the entire earring in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water (it will add shine to the gold plating and crystals). Carefully scrub the gold portion w/ a toothbrush. Rinse and carefully towel dry gold portion, and air dry crystals.
- We recommend researching info. on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your crystals.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the crystal or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
Sizing: 30 mm hoops
Siesta Beach is known for its rich concentration of energy that heightens physical and emotional healing. Over time, crystal quartz from the Southern Appalachian Mountains has traveled down rivers, concentrating along Florida's western coastline. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow became Siesta Beach, where the majority of the quartz sand settled-just waiting for you to join us.
Legend states that the presence of offshore quartz crystals may have originated from the ancient city of Atlantis. The positive energy radiates, as a number of people are drawn annually to events on Siesta Beach-including a weekly drum circle, donation-based yoga classes on the calming sand, and the Crystal Classic-an an internationally-known master sand sculpting competition.
"The Legend of Siesta Key Sand". (n.d.). yogaonsiestabeach.com/the-legend-of-siesta-key-sand. Accessed 03 Sept 2021.