Meet the Daphne Drop Opal Necklace, a high energy 16 kt. gold round opalite necklace that's a knockout worn alone, but she loves to be layered. Opalites have a subtle but dynamic energy. Although man-made, this all around-healing crystal is well recognized for strengthening communication, particularly spiritually. Opalites help w/ energy blockages of the chakras, and encourage the acceptance of small joys in life. A perfect piece for everyday wear, you’ll be drawn to her, as she is to you.
- 16" Gold Necklace w/ Round Cut Opalite Pendant
- Petite round cut opalite stone pendant
- 16 kt. gold filled delicate chain
- 16 kt. gold plated setting and hardware, brass base
- Man-made opalite crystal stone
- Open hinge circle clasp
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Scrub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry.
- Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opalite to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching info. on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opalite.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opalite or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
- Length: 16" in.
- Delicate chain
- Weight: .01 lb.