Elevate your ear game and spirits. You're invited to the ear party, and endless styling opportunities are on the menu with our Gemma Stone Earring Cuff. Stack her with multiple cuffs for effect, pair with hoops or studs, or revel in the impact of open space worn alone. Our lightweight gold ear cuff is boldly accented with small cubic zirconia chunks, adding depth and an undaunted edge to your lobes. Available in Gold.
- Chunky single gold cubic zirconia ear cuff
- 16kt gold plated
- Jagged baguette cubic zirconia stones border edge
- Cuff hugs the earlobe
- Non-pierced, open size
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Avoid water. Lightly wipe down the gold cuff after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water or club soda. Scrub with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry.
- Storage: Wrap in or lay on cloth surface to avoid scratching.
Sizing and Fit
- .01 lb.
- We recommend using a mirror the first few times.
- It can be worn in multiple ways.
- One side of the cuff can sit on the inner cup part of the ear, while the other end sits behind the ear.
- The cuff is positioned midway along the ear's outer rim, above the earlobe, on the lobe, or wherever desired.
- It can be positioned hugging the cartilage at the top of the outer rim of the earlobe.
- Thinner cuffs can be worn through a pierced hole for a suspended effect.
- Begin by slipping the cuff on the thinnest part of the ear and moving it down the outer rim of the cartilage into position (rotate slightly if needed).
- The cuff should comfortably yet securely hug your earlobe.
- Remove before sizing up or down, taking care not to misshape the cuff. Use fingertips or pliers and a small cloth to adjust.
- To size down, gently pinch both ends of the cuff together adjust to the desired fit.
- To size up, gently widen ends to the desired fit.