Get to know the elegant Moonstone Balance Ring; she might be your next splurge. The brilliant grade AAA rainbow moonstone is one of the rarest and most expensive moonstones in existence. These remarkable crystal gemstones are among the top 10% of moonstones-colorless with a creamy translucent white stone & floating blue color that seems to hover above the stone, known as adularescence.
You'll covet the rare grade AAA rainbow moonstone- a highly spiritual gemstone known for instilling calm and balance within, as well as bringing good luck and fortune. A truly unique ring with a 14 kt. gold filling for lasting strength and endless style. Available in Gold in Sizes 6, 7, and 8.
- 14 kt. Gold Filled Moonstone Balance Ring
- Authentic, high-quality Grade AAA Rainbow Moonstone (12mm x 10mm in size)
- Oval cut moonstone is set in a bezel setting
- Features a beaded gold filled moon arc
- 14 kt. gold-filled ring, arc, and setting
- A layer of 14 kt. gold plating is then applied for added protection. 14 kt. gold is ideal for everyday wear, as it's much more resistant to scratches and scuffs than 16, 18, or 24 kt. gold.
- Grade AAA Rainbow Moonstone is a labradorite feldspar mineral (composed of Sodium Calcium Aluminum Silicate).
- Although the look is incredibly similar, the rainbow moonstone is a transparent labradorite feldspar earth mineral. Moonstone is a variety of the feldspar-group mineral Orthoclase, and according to the Geological Institute of America (GIA), "Although it's technically not moonstone, it's similar enough that the trade has accepted it as a gem in its own right. To be called moonstone, a mineral’s actual identity is not as important as the beauty of its adularescence,” they note. “Today, some people prefer it to traditional moonstone.” Mar 27, 2020.
- The healing benefits of wearing rainbow moonstone crystal include a heightened sense of well-being, strengthening intuition, blocking draining energy, and activating & aligning the chakras-thought to garner the moon's energy, which channels yin's passive and relaxing energy.
- The finest rainbow moonstones are found primarily in Sri Lanka and Southern India.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead-free, brass base
- Tarnish resistant
- Remove before going in the water, as submerging your moonstone in water or saltwater for a period of time can cause lasting damage to your crystal.
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Moonstone is soft and can break. Remove before activities involving perspiration or where the stone might be hit against a surface. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, clean stone and gold with mild soap and warm (not hot) water. Use a soft cloth or a brush if necessary. Dry with a soft cloth.
- We recommend researching information on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your moonstone crystal.
- Try to avoid water when wearing, and remove it before showering. Lotion, body oils, and sweat can build up and cause a matte appearance (which can be cleaned).
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the rainbow moonstone or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
- Slightly adjustable
- AAA Rainbow Moonstone is 12mm x 10mm in size