Don't let the opalite's translucence fool you; this one's got depth and nothing but heart, baby. The energizing opalite crystal stone opens the heart chakra and strengthens one's desire for emotional growth and self-love. Our Odessa Opal Coin Necklace cleverly captures two fortunes in one with its decorative 16 kt. gold plated textured coin pendant and play-of-color opalite stone accent. Available in Gold.
- 18" Gold Necklace w/ Gold Coin Pendant & Opalite Stone Accent
- 16 kt. gold-filled delicate chain
- 16 kt. gold plated pendant, setting and hardware
- Medium sized decorative coin pendant
- Round cut man-made opalite stone accent
- Open hinge circle clasp
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Scrub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry.
- Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opalite to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching info. on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opalite.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opalite or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
- 18" in length
- Weight: .01 lb.