Make a statement with the Opalite Circle of Life Ring, a fabulous gold-plated opalite ring with a sophisticated Circle of Life design. The 14 kt. gold plating gives it long-lasting appeal-it's more durable & resistant to scratches and scuffs than 16, 18, or 24 kt. gold. This honey's dripping in 14 kt. gold, as she's heavily plated, ensuring added strength and glamour. Combined with the energized opalite gemstone crystal, this gold ring is ideal for stylish, lasting everyday wear. Available in Gold in Sizes 7 and 8.
- Circle of Life 14 kt. Gold Opalite Ring
- Heavily plated 14 kt. gold throughout the ring & hardware
- Round cut 8mm colorful Opalite center stone
- Although manufactured, opalites are created with materials that give them a highly charged metaphysical energy unlike any other stone-well recognized for aiding in meditation, strengthening spiritual and personal communication, clearing chakras, and improving clarity.
- Circle design surrounding Opalite set stone
- Tarnish resistant
- Hypoallergenic, nickel and lead-free, brass base
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber cloth to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Next, scrub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry.
- Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opalite to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching information on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opalite.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opalite or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
- Available in Gold in Sizes 7 and 8.