You'll adore the Sol y Luna Soulmates Huggies, a super lightweight pair of gold sun and moon huggie earrings with captivating genuine opal gemstones. The moon pendant has a cubic zirconia stone eye, and the moon and sun pendants each feature a beautifully textured design, adding nice dimension and character. These healing celestial huggies are handcrafted and lovingly designed and handcrafted in Florida. Available in Gold.
- 14 kt. Gold Plated Huggie Earrings with Dangling Moon and Sun Pendants
- Gold huggie style hoop hugs the earlobe
- Medium-sized genuine opal crystal gemstone adorns the middle of each hoop
- Metaphysically, the opal gemstone is known to bring one closer to their true self through enhanced self esteem, and becoming aware of past mistakes to encourage further growth. Opals have been used by shaman for dream recall.
- The opal is known as a karmic stone, reminding one that whatever energy we send out returns to us, and enhances enthusiasm. Opals are considered a perfect chakra stone, as they can be found in every chakra's color. The physical benefits of opals include improved memory, and treating fever and infection.
- Dangling moon charm has a hand-crafted defined moon design w/ a cubic zirconia stone as the eye
- Dangling sun charm has a hand-crafted defined sun design
- 14 kt. gold plated hoops, pendants, setting, and hardware
- Lever back for pierced ears clicks into place
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Next, lightly rub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry. Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opal to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching information on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opal.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opal or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
Weight: .01 lb.
Pictured with: Opalite Sun Wax Stamp Necklace, Day To Night Crop Top