Sunday showers got you down? Brighten up your mood & amp up your look with this breathtaking pair of 14 kt. gold plated dangle chain earring jackets w/ an opal stud. A high vibrational opal stud sits at the front of the ear, and delicate rows of chain links dangle from behind the ear- a great combination of delicate and bold. We love the lightweight feel and chic look of these stunners. Available in Gold.
- 2 Gold Delicate Dangle Chain Earring Jackets w/ Opal Stud
- 14 kt. plated long chain earring jackets attach to earring from behind the ear. Put the stud through pierced ear, then attach the earring jacket by putting the back of the stud earring through the hole at the top of the earring jacket, then securing it with the clear push back behind the hole in the jacket. This will hold the ear jacket firmly in place against the back of the earlobe.
- Genuine opal gemstone stud earring sits in front of ear.
- Metaphysically, opal gemstones enhance traits, and bring characteristics to the surface for transformation. Known for encouraging confidence, opals help one to understand their full potential. Physically, it has been known to strengthen immunity and metabolism, as well as boosting one's strength of will to live a full life.
- Incredibly lightweight
- Clear push backs
- 14 kt. gold plated
- Brass base, lightweight
- Hypoallergenic, nickel, and lead-free
- Apply makeup, perfume, and lotion before wearing. Remove before activities involving perspiration. Lightly wipe down gold plating after each wear with a cotton ball or microfiber to avoid scratching.
- Every few months, soak in mild, non-antibacterial detergent and water for a short amount of time. Next, lightly rub the gold plating with a toothbrush, rinse, and carefully towel dry. Try to avoid water when wearing. Allowing an opal to sit in water for an extended period of time will allow water molecules to get in the cracks of the stone and gradually widen them over time.
- We recommend researching information on cleansing (or clearing), as well as charging your opal.
- Storage: Wrap in an individual pouch or container to avoid chipping or other damage to the opal or gold plating. Most healers recommend natural materials for storing your crystals, as they are said to act as natural energy shields.
Weight: .01 lb.